OptION Projekt in HealthCapital Newsletter 01/2023
Project optION: small chip with a large field of application
The HealthCapital Newsletter from January 2023 reports: "In the optION research project, an interdisciplinary team of research institutions and innovative companies has developed a sensor solution that can measure various electrolytes in a small amount of blood. The researchers are so convinced of the result that the electrolytes shouldn't be over for a long time..."
You can find out more about this at the following link.
Our project can also be found on the following platforms:
- As TOP News on our homepage: Healthcapital - Cluster Healthcare Berlin-Brandenburg (bottom right under "News")
- LinkedIn newsletter with prominent image of optION: (8) January Newsletter 2023 | LinkedIn
- LinkedIn own post on Portrait: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7022204731859050496
- Twitter: The tweet for the newsletter contains the link to the portrait: https://twitter.com/HealthCapitalBB/status/1616435027683987457?s=20&t=ITXrWp8AiMzKxrNIPLRx8Q
- Own tweet on the portrait: https://twitter.com/HealthCapitalBB/status/1616437388850638851?s=20&t=ITXrWp8AiMzKxrNIPLRx8Q
Back to Overview