The Institute celebrates together with external partners!
On June 01, 2023, the summer event of the Institute of Cardiovascular Computational Medicine took place. We had the pleasure to present our innovative research and development of the last 5 years to more than 120 internal and external guests. The scientific program included a selection of projects in the fields of artificial organs, imaging, AI/ML and model-based simulations. Throughout the institute, current research projects were presented at several stations with presentations and visual aids.
The following 10 key points were presented:
- Metabolic and Biophysical Simulations in Systems Medicine
- The ShuttlePump - a Pulsatile Valveless Total Artifical Heart
- ALARM - Aerosol Alert Realtime Monitoring
- GlobalResist - Forecasting antibiotic resistance evolution
- SIMCor - In-Silico testing and validation of Cardiovascular IMplantable devices
- TEER/Mitral Valve - Digital Decision Support for Mitral Valve Interventions
- Left Heart Modelling
- Image-Based Phenotyping
- Digital Image Analysis and Modelling
In the MINIMAKI project area, testers were able to see therapy support or treatment simulation using the HoloLense VR glasses.
We thank you for the numerous participation!
Back to Overview